On-Line entry is $7.50 for registered athletes and FREE for Gold Members. On-Day entry is $16 for registered athletes and $10 for Gold Members.
· All athletes turning at least 12 years of age by 31st December 2019 are invited to compete at these meets
· AACT, LAACT or ACTM current registration numbers to be worn.
· 2018/19 registered AACT, ACT Little Athletes and ACT MASTERS athletes are registered until 30th September, 2019.
· U14-U18 Junior athletes are expected to have a parent volunteer help officiate during the meet under the supervision and direction of an experienced official twice during over the winter program. Contact Dianne Calvert to officiate or volunteer email@example.com
· Extra events may be scheduled with AT LEAST 10 day’s notice before the competition date to firstname.lastname@example.org
· On-Line Entry to each High Noon meet is available through the relevant Calendar entry. A copy of the On-Day Entry form can also be found through each Calendar entry
Sunday 5th May - AIS
Sunday 19th May - AIS
Sunday 2nd June - Woden
Sunday 16th June - AIS
Sunday 28th July - Woden
Sunday 18th August - AIS
Sunday 1st September - Woden
Sunday 22nd September - AIS
Click HERE for full series event schedule including event grid